Pioneer Foods is offering in-service training opportunities to four (4) qualifying graduates. The traineeship will take place for a duration of 12 months in the Groceries, Beverages, Ceres division. All graduates who meet the requirements are invited to apply. Successful candidates will undergo multi-skilling exposure in different sub-departments within the Quality department.
- Completed the knowledge component of the training requirements as per Quality department
- Demonstrated ability to apply the knowledge practically
- Submitted all task, assignments or other required training evidence
- Western Cape, Ceres
- Graduate/2 years completed studies in e.g. Food Technology, Biochemistry, Food science, laboratory oriented knowledge.
- 0 years experience required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an Online profile
- Attach a copy of your document CV
- Use the profile you have created to Apply for a Job
What You’ll Need
- You will need an e-mail address to get started
- You will need a document CV
To view full advert and apply, please visit their website on here.
Applications are to reach their offices before 16H00 on the closing date.
Closing Date: 13 February 2020