Palabora Copper (PTY) Ltd is inviting applications for in-service training opportunities that exist within the organisation based in Phalaborwa. The program is geared towards candidates who are studying towards a National Diploma looking for relevant work experience. Successful candidates will enter into a 12 months in-service contract with Palabora Copper (PTY) Ltd.
AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES (STUDY FIELD)
- Metallurgical Engineering (Extractive Only)
- Mine Surveying
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- Limpopo Phalaborwa
- Must have completed S4
- South African Citizen
- Currently unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 35
- No active criminal record
- Driver’s Licence
- Ba-Phalaborwa Citizen
HOW TO APPLY
- To view full advert and apply, please visit their website on here.
- Complete the electronic application form in full and upload the following documents all at once.
- Full academic record
- Certified copy of a South African ID
- Proof of residential address.
- One page resume
Closing Date: 12 February 2020