Location: Various Locations
Duration: 24 Months (Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: Market Related
The YPT programme will run for 2 years in order to give young South African talent work exposure. This program will create opportunities for young talented individuals to grow, connect nationwide.
- Transnet Pipelines offers opportunities for young professionals/graduates of Universities or Universities of Technology, between 18 and 35 years on a Young Professional-In-Training programme.
- This is a two year structured development programme aiming at providing workplace exposure to the young professional/graduates to gain work experience
- NB: Transnet, its employees or representatives never ask for a fee from job seekers. Any such requests are fraudulent. Please report any suspicious activities in this regard to the Transnet anti-fraud line on 0800 003 056.
- There is an assessment after every six months until the end of the programme
- Business Development & Customer: Honours Marketing Management
- Strategy & Performance Management: Honours Statistics and Transport Economics
- Legal and Compliance, Compliance Section: Master’s Degree in Law or LLM
- People Management: Degree Business Administration in Human Resources
- Risk & SHEQ: Diploma Risk Management
- Risk & SHEQ: Diploma Environmental science or Manager
- Risk & SHEQ: Diploma Health and Safety, Environmental Health
- Finance – Financial Reporting: BCom in Accounting or National Diploma in Financial Accounting /Cost Management.
- Finance – Governance Risk & Controls: Bachelor’s Degree in accounting / Auditing
- Finance – Corporate Finance: BCom in Accounting or National Diploma in Financial Accounting / Cost Management
- Finance – Economic Regulation: BCom Degree in Accounting or Management Accounting / Economics
- ICT: Degree in Information Technology / Computer Science or related equivalent
- ICT: National Diploma in Information Technology / Computer Science or related equiva
- Conceptual and analytical thinker
- Results focused
- Emotionally intelligent
- Good communicator
- Ability to learn
How To Apply
22 December 2023