AECI Mining Chemicals is looking to recruit 4x NQF2 Chemical Operations Learnership to work in Waltloo. Successful applicants will assist plant operator with his duties, perform all reasonable instructions from Production Team Leader, perform Ad-Hoc duties and assume Plant Operator acting role.
- NQF 2 Unit standards Plant operation training.
- Work shifts and overtime duties as and when required.
- Filling and emptying of bags.
- Loading and offloading of bags / raw materials.
- General housekeeping on plant.
- Operate plant with Plant operator’s assistance.
- Complete production process documentation as per process requirements.
- Process monitoring after competency declaration.
- Matric / Grade 12 with Maths and Science.
- General literacy.
- Physically competent.
- Basic Computer Literacy.
- Medically fit to work in a chemical environment.
- Able to work at heights.
- Able to work in confined spaces.
- Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 25.
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Able to work under pressure/ flexible
- Team Player
- Responsible and able to take initiative
- Safety awareness
- Time management
- 08 April 2021