Pioneer Foods is offering in-service training opportunities to qualifying candidates to work in the Durban mill Essential Foods Department . The training will take place for a duration of 12-months with high possibility of absorption. All individuals with grade 12 or matric are invited to apply.
- Demonstrate ability to control grist & product quality parameters
- Demonstrate ability to compile and execute milling
- Demonstrate ability to control raw material & finished stock levels
- Demonstrate ability to control and optimise people, mill, machinery and equipment – also maintain the mill, machinery and equipment
- Demonstrate ability to ensure safety, health, hygiene and pest management
- KwaZulu-Natal, Durban
- Grade 12 or Matric
- 0 years experience required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an Online profile
- Attach a copy of your document CV
- Use the profile you have created to Apply for a Job
What You’ll Need
- You will need an e-mail address to get started
- You will need a document CV
To view full advert and apply, please visit their website on here.
Applications are to reach their offices before 16H00 on the closing date.
Closing Date: 06 February 2020