PIONEER FOODS is inviting unemployed graduates to take part in their 12-month internship programme in the Human Resources field. The primary objectives of this Position is to employ a graduate or qualified person to fulfill a specified requirement for professional registration.
- Supported functional processes within the HR field
- Completed the knowledge component of the unit standards
- Demonstrated ability to apply the knowledge practically
- Submitted a portfolio of evidence
- Complete and process data information, documents, forms and reports
- Minute HR meetings, file personnel records and Manage costs
- Provide assistance with Payroll
- Provide assistance in terms of Recruitment, IR, Training and Employment Equity
- Western Cape, Ceres
- Bcom Degree in Human Resources/ Industrial Psychology
- 0 years experience required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an Online profile
- Attach a copy of your document CV
- Use the profile you have created to Apply for a Job
What You’ll Need
- You will need an e-mail address to get started
- You will need a document CV
To view full advert and apply, please visit their website on here.
Applications are to reach their offices before 16H00 on the closing date.
Closing Date: 13 February 2020