PIONEER FOODS is inviting unemployed graduates to take part in their 12-month internship programme in the Human Resources field. The primary objectives of this Position is to employ a graduate or qualified person to fulfill a specified requirement for professional registration.
- Supported functional processes within the HR field
- Completed the knowledge component of the unit standards
- Demonstrated ability to apply the knowledge practically
- Submitted a portfolio of evidence
- Complete and process data information, documents, forms and reports
- Minute HR meetings, file personnel records and Manage costs
- Provide assistance with Payroll
- Provide assistance in terms of Recruitment, IR, Training and Employment Equity
- Western Cape, Ceres
- Bcom Degree in Human Resources/ Industrial Psychology
- 0 years experience required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an Online profile
- Attach a copy of your document CV
- Use the profile you have created to Apply for a Job
What You’ll Need
- You will need an e-mail address to get started
- You will need a document CV
>>Apply Online For Pioneer Foods Internship 2020
To view full advert and apply, please visit their website on here.
Applications are to reach their offices before 16H00 on the closing date.
Closing Date: 13 February 2020