Trainee role is a developmental pipeline for key roles in business units.
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Johannesburg, Gauteng, ZA
Salary: Market Related
Employer: First National Bank (FNB)
- Minimum Qualification : Students currently completing their final year of university degrees in: Commerce (Accounting, Business Management, Finance, Economics etc), Actuarial Science, Maths, Statistics, Engineering, Marketing, HR, Industrial Psychology, Information Systems, Computer Science, This is not an exhaustive list of degrees
- Individuals from Lesotho, Namibia, Botswana may also apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deliver exceptional service that exceeds customers’ expectations through proactive, innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Provision of an efficient execution of role responsibilities through careful and timeous planning, reporting and updating of all related information in the relevant role of learning.
- Participate in the innovation process in the business and contribute toward new innovations against objectives.
- Participation in knowledge sharing and projects to maximize skills required for the role and relevant career exploration by executing all activities required to be efficient and successful.
- Manage graduate development plan by completion of training assignments.
- Manage graduate development plan to increase own competencies and skills by attendance of training.
- Manage own development to increase own competencies.
- Live the values of the business through demonstrating and displaying of the values required in the business.
How to Apply
15 September 2023