SAB Miller is offering 6 individuals the opportunity to enroll for a National Certificate in Food and Beverage Packaging NQF 3. The learners will enter into a one-year, fixed term contract with Prospecton Brewery, during which they will undergo both on-the-job and off-the-job learning, culminating in a national qualification.
- Minimum Matric with Maths & English
- Technical Courses (N2,N3,N4,N5 or N6) will be an added advantage.
- Self motivated
- Attention to detail
- Ability to interact well in teams
- Ability to work effectively in teams
OUTPUT AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- The Learnership is a structured learning programme that combines on-the-job in an integrated programme. The off-the-job component covers more theoretical aspects of the learning with work based learning providing the opportunity for application of the theory and the further learning experiences required.
Further characteristics of a Learnership are:
- A Learnership leads to a national qualification on the (NQF) National Qualifications Framework.
- The qualification is based on SAQA (South African Qualifications Authority) registered unit standards.
- The unit standards are written to reflect value adding skills required in the workplace and contains outcomes and assessment criteria.
- Competence is demonstrated in the workplace utilising a variety of assessment methods and using the assessment criteria as the standard of performance.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date: Open Until Filled.