Hereby invites applications from experienced, qualified, innovative, committed, energetic individuals to fill the five (5) available internship positions in the DR JS Moroka Municipality.
- National Diploma or Bachelor Degree in Finance related course majoring in Accounting, Economics, Auditing, Cost and Management Accounting.
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Sound understanding of computer literacy
- Strong work ethic and enthusiasm to various components of financial management.
- Full participate in the educational, workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures in line with MFMA priority training areas.
- Assist in compiling financial statements and management reports.
- Assist with the management of Capital and Operating budget as well as the other reconciliation’s and financial analysis.
- Electronically capture financial data.
- Assist in the Management of debtors, credit control processes, Supply Chain, assets and liabilities.
For More information – Human Resources (013) 973 1101 / 1390
HOW TO APPLY
- Use a prescribed application form (available on the website as application form for employment at www.moroka.gov.za or municipal offices), accompanied by certified copies of qualifications, ID document, (not older than three months), and a detailed CV, must be addressed to:
The Municipal Manager, Dr J.S Moroka Local Municipality, Private Bag X 4012, Siyabuswa, 0472. Applications can also be hand delivered in our Head office at: A2601/3 Bongimfundo Street, Siyabuswa.
Closing Date: 14 February 2020