Purpose of Job:
The South African Weather Service (SAWS) invites applications for eighteen months (18) Work Integrated Learning Programme. We are looking for TVET College learners living with disability to join our Work Integrated Learning Programme in the following field:
- Business Management N6 – Ref: MB 2022
- Public Management N6 – Ref: PM 2022
- An applicant must be learners living with disability who has just completed N6 in one of the above mentioned fields of studies.
- An applicant has been unemployed for a period of less than one-year after completion of N6.
- An applicant will be required to submit their CVs on the SAWS recruitment portal (clearly outline ID, Address etc.)
- Must not have working experience
Enquiries for the above-mentioned positions must be directed to: Ms. Nokubonga Mkhize at Tel. (012) 367 6059
For further information regarding the Work Integrated Learning Programme send email to: ([email protected])
How To Apply
- Register as user on our website using this link below
- to apply upload your (Comprehensive CV with certified copies of qualifications).
- Use the abovementioned References to indicate your field of study.
- Successful candidates will be responsible for arranging their own accommodation and transport to the respective SAWS offices.
- SAWS is under no obligation to employ the learners on upon the completion of the programme.
04 November 2022