The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work-based experience. Applications are invited for the Correspondence Management Internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
WORK BASED EXPOSURE MAY INCLUDE:
- Processing incoming / outgoing mail and mail batching.
- Performing a range of Correspondence Management responsibilities.
- Performing Banking Indemnity Form administration.
- Rendering maintenance of Correspondence Management Infrastructure, Equipment and material.
- Providing Data capturing services.
- Rendering Administrative responsibilities in Archives Administrative matters.
- Performing Filing functions in Archive Services.
- Performing File Retrieval in Archive Services.
- Auditing of files.
- Receiving and dispatching of files in Archive Services.
- Scanning/Auditing of all files in the Branch.
- Requesting and collecting of Off-site Files.
- Performing Reception and Switchboard services.
- Certified copy of Grade 12 / Matric certificate
- Certified copy of Bachelor’s Degree/ Advanced Diploma/ Diploma / in Records Management / Administration / Business Management.
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
TECHNICAL BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: [email protected]
- Ref: CORRI17012020JHB
- No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
Closing Date: 28 January 2020 at 12:00
- Indicate the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants are restricted to apply for a maximum of 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number).
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously.
- The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.