The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work-based experience. Applications are invited for the Claims Internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35.The Internship program will run for a period of twelve (12) months.
WORK BASED EXPOSURE MAY INCLUDE:
- Direct Claims – Mobile RAF, supplier claims and direct claims processing.
- Claims Origination – Customer Service Centre, Registration of new claims and Verification and Validation of new claims.
- Claims Determination – Merits investigation and assessment and Represented Claims
- Claims Litigation, summons, writ and panel management
- Claims Finalisation – Legal cost, payments and file closure
- External Stakeholder engagement (e.g. Road shows, consulting with families of claimants, service providers,direct claimants etc.)
- General office administration, filing and data capturing related to the claims administration process.
- Certified Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificate
- Certified copy of Relevant Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
TECHNICAL BEHAVIORAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Detail orientation
- Desire and potential to learn
- Basic computer skills
- Prioritize tasks as needed
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: [email protected]
- Ref: CDC17012020JHB
- No hand delivered applications will be accepted.
Closing Date: 28 January 2020 at 12:00
- Indicate the reference number for the Internship you are applying for on the subject line.
- Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.
- Applicants are restricted to apply for a maximum of 3 positions only (to complete an application for each ref number)
- Applicants must be unemployed, was never employed in the field of the post and never participated in an internship programme in the relevant field of the post previously
- The applicant must not have previously served as intern before.
- Should it be found that the applicant previously served as an intern and did not disclose that info and it is discovered later, the applicant will be disqualified.