PEPSICO is inviting unemployed graduates to take part in their 12 month internship programme in the Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain department.
- Conduct analytical testing for in market samples and report results monthly.
- Data management and trending.
- Calibrate equipment in R& D lab including, salt analyser and soxtec.
- Stock control of lab chemical & consumables, and placing orders when required.
- Conduct routine and adhoc analytical product quality tests including verification on equipment NMR vs soxtec for oil content
- Participate quarterly on On -site proficiency tests
- Supervise Lab Technician
- Obtain quotes, create K2 and generate PO and submit invoices to finance for payments
- Ensure compliance to Q&FS,EHS,Legal & other company policies and procedures
- Parow, South Africa
- Diploma: Food Technology (or equivalent in experience)
- 1-3 Laboratory Experience
- Experience with GC
- Computer Literacy
- Written & Oral communication
HOW TO APPLY
- To view full advert and apply, please visit their website on here.
>>Apply Online For PEPSICO Internship 2020
Closing Date: Internship will be open until filled.