British American Tobacco South Africa is looking for a talented Electrical Engineer intern to be part of our team in Paarl, South Africa for a fixed, one-year period term. If you are still a student at the Cape Town University of Technology or any other technological university in the country and if you are looking for a working opportunity for getting your diploma, then consider collaborating with BAT.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Able to design control systems
- Design & specify components and sub-assemblies
- Create Bill of Materials and parts lists
- Develop Operational documentation
- Build and assemble technologies
- Understanding of programming languages
- Cape Town
- Undergraduate Electronic / Mechatronic Engineer Innovative Mindset
- Team Player
- Strong technical communication skills
- Understanding or experience in motion control systems would be advantageous
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date: Open Until Filled.