AEL is looking to recruit 15x Interns to work in Modderfontein. Work Integrated Learning (WIL) affords unemployed Graduates the opportunity to gain experience and exposure in the workplace. The internship program which is a structured WIL program, will afford graduates the opportunity to apply theory in a work context.
- To diligently perform such duties as are assigned to him/her in terms of the Internship Program.
- To comply with all legitimate instructions given to him/her by the Company during structured experiential learning.
- To devote time and attention during working hours to his/her learning and the performance of his/her duties under the guidance of the assigned mentor/s.
- To obtain written permission from the company should he/she wish to take up any other form of employment outside of this agreement whilst engaged in structured
- To fully complete each component of the Internship Program as set out in terms his/her Agreement and obtain the necessary signatures confirming the particulars
of the training he/she has received.
- To take responsibility for his/her own learning and co-operate with the Company and the at all times for the purposes of training, assessment, monitoring, and quality
- Matric / Grade 12.
- N6 certificate requiring practical exposure to attain National N Diploma.
- S4 diploma requiring P1 and P2 exposure and experience (Electrical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, Safety, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering, etc.)
- Degree (Procurement, Supply Chain, Human Capital, Finance and Engineering).
The listed qualifications are non-exhaustive, other qualifications will be considered based on business requirements.
- Focus on personal development
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Team work
HOW TO APPLY
>>Apply Online For AEL: Graduate/Internship Programme 2020/2021
Closing Date: 26 February 2020
- AEL is committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.