- Payable according to Agri-SETA rates.
- Gauteng and other Provinces.
- An appropriate National Diploma (NQF Level 6) or three (3) years Bachelor’s Degree (NQF Level 7) in Auditing / Risk /compliance and governance.
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Project Management skills
- Coordination skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate and motivate, orally and in writing, research findings and policy issues;
- Show initiative and commitment to delivering sound results;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Manage own workload effectively and efficiently; and
- Attention to details and deadline driven
- Implement incident monitoring processes to improve controls on the reported risk.
- Ensure compliance with the Fraud Management Plan.
- Execution of the operational, compliance, ethics, and fraud risk assessments by identifying the key risks and assessing mitigating controls to determine the risk profile for the NAMC.
- Effectively promote and practice good Corporate Governance.
- Establishes and communicate and facilities the use of appropriate methodologies, tools and techniques to ensure that the NAMC complies with laws and regulations.
- 05 March 2021 @12:00.
How to Apply
- Please forward your applications to [email protected].
- If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please note that your application was unsuccessful.