Position: Office Administrator Intern
Duration: 12 Months
Location: Gqeberha/Port Elizabeth, Eastern Cape, ZA
Salary: Market Related
Brand: BKB Ltd
As an Office Administrator, you will gain a broad understanding of general office processes and procedures. We need somebody who can demonstrate the ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment and be able to think on their feet to situational needs as they arise. There’s general admin stuff that needs to get done as well.
Here at BKB, we want to do things differently. We have to, because the world is changing, and we want to keep up. Our people, no matter their position, are the ones to do this. We are looking for forward thinkers who want to make a difference.
- Grade 12
- N6 Office Administration (Require 18 months experiential training to obtain Diploma)
- 1 – 2 years relevant
- Fluent in English and Afrikaans
- Patience with investigative skills
- Never giving up until the problem is solved
- You need to get on with people and manage the your duties
- You will work independently but at times be part of a team
- Excellent administration skills
- Attention to detail.
How to Apply
31 March 2023