St Peter’s Prep Schools is an independent, Anglican, Diocesan family of schools. They are known for our innovative approach to education and the warmth of our community. The school seeks educators who are committed to the profession and best practice, who embrace a culture of continual growth and learning and have a deep empathy for children and a passion for teaching and learning.
An opportunity exists for an exceptional Intern to join the school from March 2021 (negotiable).
The programme seeks to contribute to nation-building and improving education in South Africa by producing graduates who will:
- be effective Foundation Phase teachers;
- aspire to live Christian values;
- be competent in the application of the latest research-proven methodology;
- have the maturity to deal with the emotional demands of teaching;
- be imbued with collaborative, accountable, committed and professional attitudes; as well as a growth mindset.
- A valid National Senior Certificate with admission for degree purposes; APS score of 26 minimum
- English as a Home Language = 60% or English as First Additional Language = 70%
- Maths Literacy = 55% or Maths = 50%
- Preferably under the age of 25
- Internship is for those starting first year of study in the B.Ed. Foundation Phase.
- 22 February 2021 @12:00.
How to Apply
To apply, please include the following:
- Matric Certificate– with university exemption
- A cover letter explaining why you want to be a teacher
- A copy of your CV
- NB. This programme is only open to South African citizens.
- All documents must be included with your application, incomplete applications will not be considered.