The Department of Tourism invites unemployed graduates to apply for Internship Programme 2022 / 2023. The internship program is offered for a period of 24 months. The successful candidates will be required to sign an internship contract for the duration of two years.
Location: Pretoria, South Africa.
Salary: The interns shall receive a stipend of R6 174.96 per month.
- Unemployed South African Graduates/Post Graduates, with a tertiary qualification in one of the above-mentioned fields of study and who have not been previously employed under any internship programme are invited to apply.
- Applicants should not be above the age of 35 years.
- Applications must be submitted on a new Z83 form obtainable from any
- Public Service Department stating the field for which the applicant is applying (from the above list), and attach your modules to your CV.
REFERENCE NUMBER / REQUIRED STUDY FIELDS
DT-INTERN(001) Tourism Management
DT-INTERN(002) Economics/Economic Development
DT-INTERN(003) ICT/Computer Science/Database/System Development
DT-INTERN(004) Business Administration/Public Management/Business Studies
DT-INTERN(005) Project Management
DT-INTERN(006) Internal Audit/Risk Management
DT-INTERN(007) Financial Management/Accounting
DT-INTERN(008) Supply Chain Management/Travel and Transport/Logistics
DT-INTERN(009) Human Resources Management/Development
DT-INTERN(0010) Management Services/Work Study
DT-INTERN(0011) Communication Science/Journalism/Public Relations
DT-INTERN(0012) Development Studies
DT-INTERN(0013) International Relations/Political Science/Regionalism
DT-INTERN(0014) Psychology/Social Work
How to apply
- The application must include only completed and signed new Form Z83, obtainable from any Public Service Department or on the internet at www.gov.za, and a detailed Curriculum Vitae.
- Certified copies of Identity Document, Senior Certificate and the highest required qualification, will only be submitted by shortlisted candidates to HR on or before the day of the interview date.
- Failure to submit the required documents will result in the application not being considered.
- Applications must be addressed to the Director-General and be delivered to Tourism House, 17 Trevenna Street, Sunnyside, 0002 or posted to Private Bag X 424, Pretoria, 0001
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be considered.
Note: Short-listed candidates will be subjected to an interview to determine their suitability. Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
Mr G Moroke, tel. (012) 444 6166, Ms P Khoza, tel. (012) 444 6190, Ms M Sibiya, tel. (012) 444 6174
07 October 2022