If you have the appropriate degree in Economics, The National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC)is now offering a graduate placement programme.
- Payable according to Agri-SETA rates.
- Gauteng and other Provinces.
- An appropriate four years qualifications or Honors in Agricultural Economics or related qualification.
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Computer skills
- Project Management skills
- Coordination skills
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to communicate and motivate, orally and in writing, research findings and policy issues;
- Show initiative and commitment to delivering sound results;
- Ability to work in a team and individually;
- Manage own workload effectively and efficiently; and
- Attention to details and deadline driven
- Provide effective and timely research support to specific projects / programmes and develop well researched sections of /and reports
- Assist with data gathering, interpretation and analysis of data
- Conduct literature reviews on agricultural economics related topics
- Liaison with relevant stakeholders on issues pertaining to agriculture
- Assist with the identification of market access opportunities for various commodities as per stakeholder needs
- Assist with design of market linkage schemes and produce reports as required
- 05 March 2021 @12:00.
How to Apply
- Please forward your applications to [email protected].
- If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please note that your application was unsuccessful.