The Tsebo Solutions Group are offering IT Internship programmes to recently qualified graduates. This is a fantastic programme which will provide the successful graduate/s the opportunity to gain exposure to the inner workings of a growing Pan African Employer.
The Tsebo Skills Academy will ensure the intern has a comprehensive program where they will undergo relevant work experience, to enhance their skills and knowledge under the guidance of experienced IT professional within the Tsebo Solutions Group IT Team.
- Gauteng, Johannesburg.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
A comprehensive Internship Programme will be designed in line with the assigned Senior IT Project Manager and will be focused on and not limited to Change management , project management, requirements gathering, business adoption of mobile apps and social media.
The Graduates must have completed their studies and had some focus in Behavioural Sciences
- A monthly stipend will be offered to the Intern
- The graduate must be able to make a minimum commitment of 5 days a week during the duration of the Internship programme during Business hours.
- The program is based out of our Group Head Office in Rosebank, Johannesburg.
Preference will be given to recently qualified graduates with majors in IT, Business Management and or Behavioral Studies.
Skills and Competencies
- Strong Analytical Skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good interpersonal and communicative skills (verbal and written).
- Understanding of Project management principles.
- Knowledge of change management principles and practices.
- Report writing to inform the Project management team.
HOW TO APPLY?
Closing date: 14 March 2020