Transnet Freight Rail offers an excellent platform to young; vibrant; enthusiastic graduates who are between the ages of 18-35 to enter into a two-year graduate development programme within various functional areas respectively to acquire developmental and working experience.
This exciting opportunity is open to all graduates of DHET registered universities, universities of technology, TVETs & Colleges with a qualification at NQF level 6 and above with no work experience in their respective fields of study. If you wish to take your career to the next level; apply now!
Applicants that are interested in applying for any of the advertised positions must apply by registering on the Careers section of the Transnet Internet. Please take care in completing all required details on the profile, and then apply for the position.
Graduates who have recently qualified in the following streams are required:
- NDIP/Btech/Bcom degree/Hons/ Masters Statistics; Applied Mathematics; Operation Research; Information Technology;
- NDIP/Btech/Bcom degree/Hons/ Masters Operations Management; Industrial Engineering; Mechanical Engineering;
- NDIP/Btech/Bcom degree/Hons/ Masters Industrial Engineering; Financial Management; Economics Management;
- Information Technology
Short-listed applicants will undergo a rigorous selection process with the key areas being:
- Business understanding
- Problem Solving Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making Skills
NB. The candidate must meet the minimum inherent health requirements of the job.
NB. All applications must be done online via our website.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date: 03 September 2019
- It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that HR has received the application before the closing date of the advertisement.
- Note: if you have not been contacted within 30 days of the closing date of this advertisement please consider your application as unsuccessful.
- Any questions regarding the application or recruitment process should be sent in writing to: [email protected].
- We urge all our employees, clients, members of the public and our suppliers to report any kind of fraud or corruption at Transnet.
- Call the hotline toll free number: 0800 003 056 or email [email protected]