If you have the appropriate degree in Agriculture or Economics, The National Agricultural Marketing Council (NAMC)is now offering a graduate placement programme.
- Payable according to Agri-SETA rates.
- Gauteng and other Provinces.
- An N6 Agriculture qualification / Office administration / Supply Chain Management/ Human Resources / Information Technology / and Public Relation.
- Administrative including co-ordination and planning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer skills and Problem-solving skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team,
- Ability to work well under pressure and after normal working hours.
- Attention to details.
- Deadline driven.
- Willingness to learns.
- Perform general administrative support to specific projects/programmes.
- Maintain and update administrative systems.
- Coordinate logistical arrangements.
- Manage the workflow in the Office.
- 05 March 2021 @12:00.
How to Apply
- Please forward your applications to [email protected].
- If you have not been contacted within three months of the closing date, please note that your application was unsuccessful.