Sappi Saiccor is offering an opportunity for an exiting career in engineering, through its apprentice training programme. Dynamic, self-motivated individuals with the necessary technical ability wishing to qualify as an Artisan are invited to apply for an apprenticeship in the following trade:
The Training Opportunity is Temporary and will Include the Following:
- All relevant training required to qualify as an artisan through a SETA approved training facility.
- Workplace experiential training at the Sappi Saiccor mill.
- Other relevant training required to prepare you for the workplace.
- Trade Test preparation and Trade Test examination required to qualify as an artisan.
- Incumbents will receive an allowance as per Sappi remuneration policy.
National Senior Certificate (Matric/Grade 12) with two or more of the following subjects:
- Physical Science
- Technical Drawing/Engineering Graphics and Design
- Four N3 Subjects in Electrical Trade.
How to Apply?
If you meet the specified requirements please submit a detailed CV online with all relevant information.
>>Apply Online Sappi Apprentice Training : Electrical
>>Apply Online Sappi Apprentice Training : Boilermaking
>>Apply Online Sappi Apprentice Training : Millwright
>>Apply Online Sappi Apprentice Training : Instrumentation
>>Apply Online Sappi Apprentice Training : Rigging Trade
Closing Date for Applications : 26 August 2019
For enquiries or assistance with the Career Page contact: The Sappi Talent Team : 039 9738911