Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd hereby invites applications for internship opportunities. The program is targeted at candidates who are already in possession of a relevant degree with no relevant work experience. Successful candidates will enter into a 24 months internship contract with Palabora Copper (Pty) Ltd.
AVAILABLE OPPORTUNITIES (STUDY FIELD)
- Metallurgical Engineering (Extractive Only)
- Chemical Engineering
- Mine Surveying
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering (Heavy Current)
- Non-Destructive Testing
- Public Relations
- Quality Management / Total Quality Management
- Occupational Health and Safety / Safety Management
- Limpopo Phalaborwa
- Must have completed a Degree or B-Tech Degree
- South African Citizen
- Currently unemployed
- Aged between 18 and 35
- No active criminal record
HOW TO APPLY
- To view full advert and apply, please visit their website on here.
- Complete the electronic application form in full and upload the following documents all at once.
- Full academic record
- Certified copy of a South African ID
- Proof of residential address.
- One page resume
Closing Date: 12 February 2020