Cape Union Mart is offering an exciting 12 month training opportunity to gain workplace experience at one of the best retailers in South Africa through their graduate programme. They are looking for dynamic, self-motivated and driven graduates who have the skills and ability to thrive in their business. On this programme, you will be exposed to areas in the business that will aid your growth and development.
GRADUATES MAY CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING FIELDS:
- Finance X 1
- e-Commerce X 1
- Marketing (Digital) X 1
- HR (Learning Design) X 1
- Merchandise i.e. Buying, Planning, Design, Product Technology X 4
- Cape Town
- Have successfully completed either an Undergraduate qualification or diploma relevant to the field applicable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite as well as the ability to manage social media platforms (essential)
Technical knowledge/ Competencies
- Excellent communication skills
- Numerical Skills
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Knowledge of advancements and trends/legislation related to the field, e.g. Labour legislation, tax, design expos, import/export laws, etc
- A highly motivated individual
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Deadline driven
- Work in close partnership with your broader team, in full support of the functional and operational plans for Department.
- Actively support and contribute to the delivery of key objectives of the team.
- Apply practical learnings and experience to become competent in key areas of responsibility.
- Drive continuous improvement, individual initiative and self-development.
- Execute and deliver on ad-hoc Projects, Interventions and duties.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date: Open Until Filled.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have work experience in a related field.
- Preference will be given to candidates who meet the stated requirements and align to our EE objectives.
- Emailed applications will not be considered.