The HR intern will be based in the HR Unit and will work closely with the HR Manager and the HR Co-ordinator, working on a range of HR administrative tasks, including providing desk-top research support.
- Western Cape.
- Honours Degree in Human Resource Management. Master’s degree an advantage.
- Knowledge of all relevant legislation
- Competent in MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
During your internship, you will be expected to perform the following duties:
- Assist HR team with recruitment and selection;
- Assist with the implementation of Employee Wellness programme;
- Assist with the implementation of the Staff development programme;
- Assist with the drafting of relevant HR policies;
- Assist with the implementation (roll-out) of HR policies;
- Conduct exit interviews; and
- General HR tasks
- 26 February 2021 @12:00.
How to Apply
- Interested applicants should submit their CV, including 2 references and a motivational letter to [email protected] by 26 February 2021.
- The organisation reserves the right not to make an appointment.