Greater Tzaneen Municipality is offering two (2) internship opportunities to young graduates in the field of finance for the 2020 financial year. Finance graduates under the age of 35 are invited apply. If successful the interns will be awarded a fixed term contract of two (2) years working in the Budget & Treasury division.
- B.com degree or National diploma or equivalent with Accounting III, SCM related, and internal Audit, Local Government Finance, Asset Management, and Computer skills will be an added advantage
- The incumbents will be assisting in Finance: Budget and Treasury Division
- Mrs H Maake (015) 307 8384/8006.
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications should be submitted on the prescribed compulsory application form and indemnity form (www.greatertzaneen.gov.za), a comprehensive CV and copies of certified certificates and ID copy should be addressed to: Municipal Manager, Greater Tzaneen Municipality, P.O. Box 24, TZANEEN, 0850
Closing Date: 31 January 2020 at 15:00
- Fraudulent qualifications or documents will immediately disqualify any application.
- A candidate who canvasses any councillor and/or senior official for preference will be disqualified immediately from the selection process or from any appointment.
- Short-listed applicants will be screened for criminal records and /or any pending criminal cases and their qualifications will be verified.
- Applicants who are not invited for an interview should regard their applications as unsuccessful.
- Council at all times reserves the right not to appoint.