The Johannesburg Social Housing Company SOC Limited (JOSHCO) is inviting qualified graduates to apply for their Built Environment Internship Programme.
- Matric Certificate (Grade 12)
- Bachelor’s Degree/B-Tech in Building, Architecture, or similar discipline
- Computer Literacy (MS Office applications)
- Must be able to work extended hours as and when required
- Must be a South African aged between 18 -35 years
- Must not have participated in a similar programme
Skills & Competencies
The ideal applicant must possess the following skills and competencies:
- Generic skills: Communication, Facilitation, Conflict Management, Teamwork
- Attributes: Emotional intelligence, Assertiveness, Interpersonal Skills, Attention to detail, Flexible, Reliable, Innovation
- 18 February 2021 @12:00
How to Apply
- Interested applicants are invited to apply by submitting their CV’s together with certified copies of qualifications and ID to: [email protected] quoting the position applying for.
- Failure to submit the required documents will result in your application not being considered.
- JOSHCO is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and all appointments will be made in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan to promote its representivity (race, gender and disability).
- Correspondence will only be limited to shortlisted candidates and applicants who have not been contacted within 6 weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful.