The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is currently offering internship opportunities in three (3) distinct fields of study.
- Grant Administration (Ref No: SAS 41/2021) x 2 posts
- Information and Communication Technology (Ref No: SAS 42/2021) x 2 posts
- Finance (Ref No: SAS 43/2021) x 2 posts
- 12 Months
- An all-inclusive monthly stipend of R6084.00
- Degree/ National Diploma Public/Business Sciences Administration/ Social Sciences) (NQF Level 6 or 7 with
the minimum 360 Credits
Information and Communication Technology
- Degree/National Diploma: Information Technology (NQF Level 6 or 7 with the minimum 360 credits)
- Degree/National Diploma: Commerce (NQF Level 6 or 7 with the minimum 360 credits)
How to Apply
- Applicants interested in applying for these posts should send their applications (CV and Signed New Z83 only) quoting the relevant reference number and position name as per the advert.
- The subject heading of the email should indicate the name of the position you are applying for.
- Applicants must ensure that they send their applications to a correct email indicated on the position.
- Applications sent to the incorrect email will not be considered.
- Kindly note that copies of qualifications, ID and driver’s license etc, should be submitted upon request
- All Applicants must be: Between the ages of 18 – 35 years and be South African citizen
Applications for the above positions must be sent to the following email addresses
- NB: Grant Administration Applications must be sent to [email protected]
- NB: Information and Communication Technology Applications must be sent to [email protected]
- NB: Finance Applications must be sent to [email protected]
- 29 October 2021
- View Source>>