A 24 month Graduate Internship exist within the Motus Aftermarket Parts environment with specific exposure to the workplace. This opportunity provides immersive, hands-on experience, and is aimed to provide graduates with relevant on-the-job exposure to both the operational and process development side of the business.
Graduates will work closely with various Senior Teams and will develop an in-depth understanding and knowledge of the chosen discipline as the company gives them access to explore and understand various aspects of the business.
Graduates will have access to an active support network of line managers, professional mentors, on-the-job coaches and HR on the start of this exciting journey to drive their own career.
The opportunity is available in the following Departments:
- Risk & Finance
- Human Capital
- Effective technical skills
- The ability to work under pressure
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- Teamworking skills.
- Successful candidates must have a valid qualification in their area of Study: Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma (Marketing, Finance/Accounting, Business Administration, Operations Management, Industrial Engineering, Human Resources, etc)
- Must be Innovative & Self driven
- Excellent interpersonal & communication Skills
- Computer literate and Ms office proficient
- Good presentation skills.
- Be a South African Citizen
- Be able to speak, read and write in English
- Understanding and working experience in data integration and transformation
- Individual needs to be pro-active, hardworking, detail and solutions orientated, with good communication skills.
How to Apply
For applications to be considered please upload the following documents:
- Updated CV
- ID Copy
- Proof of qualification-Degree/Diploma
>>Apply for Motus Aftermarket Parts: Graduate Programme 2021