Location: Midrand, Gauteng, ZA
Duration: 12 Months (Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: Market Related
Brand: Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa
Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa (CCBSA) has an exciting opportunity in our Procurement department. We are looking for talented individuals with relevant skills and experience for a Procurement Intern at Midrand. The successful candidate will report directly to the Country Category Specialist.
To undergo 12 months of a formal programme aimed at providing work experience and acquisition of knowledge related to the processes of Procurement within the Finance Department.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Support Procurement Specialist with the below stated day to day activities:
- Query resolution
- Procurement administration as it relates to Request for Quotation (RFQ)/ Request for Proposal (RFP)/ Request for Information (RFI)
- Preferential vendor sourcing
- Issuance of bids
- responsive checks of bids received,
- bid administration-verification of scores and documentation submitted
- moderation of submitted documents
- Summary report of bid prior to engagement with internal stakeholders on scoring and engagements with service providers prior to recommendations for award
- Contracts administration
- Drafting of MSA to reflect the scope of work and SLA conditions agreed in RFQ/RFP process
- Assisting with contract extension letters
- Assisting with breach of contract or termination letters
- Expediting contracts to be signed off as per the Local Chart of Authority
- Sourcing of Preferred service providers (B-BBEE 51% Black Owned, 30% Black Woman Owned, EME/QSE)
- Contracts administration- Maintenance of the Contract lifecycle Management (CLM) Platform
- SAP/D365 Contract administration – submission of contract pricing to be created on the ERP platforms to the Genpact Team to create Contracts.
- General query expediting with various internal stakeholders
- General pricing query request from various vendors
- Update the Transporter Database with additional routes, new vendors and rates once approved
- Working with the distribution, exports, imports and planning team
- Updating tracker with all new vendor requests received wishing to partake in future Request for Quotation (RFQ)/ Request for Proposal (RFP)/ Request for Information (RFI)
- Assisting to summarize minutes and/or notes from Supplier Relationship Management engagement sessions
- Logging air and sea freight requests
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of a relevant Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain Management, Commerce, Procurement, or related field
- Relevant work experience would be an advantage
- Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel)
- SAP knowledge would be advantageous
- South African Citizen
Be dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers. Always acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
Use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers.
The ability to express oneself clearly in conversations and interactions with others and tailors the content of speech to the level and experience of the audience.
The ability to work well in teams comprising members of one’s own work unit or discipline. Including being flexible and can work with a wide variety of different people on different tasks.
The ability to marshal resources (material, support) to get things done; can orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish a goal; this includes using resources effectively and efficiently arranges information and files in a useful manner.
Interested applicants who meet the above specifications should submit:
- Detailed CV
- Certified copy of matric certificate
- Certified copy of your highest certificate
How To Apply
26 December 2023