Location: Glenvista, Gauteng, ZA
Duration: 12 Months (Fixed Term Contract)
Salary: Market Related
Brand: Rand Water SA
Rand Water invites suitably qualified and previously disadvantaged individuals who are interested in joining the Water Sector to apply for the Water and Wastewater Treatment Process Operations Learnership Programme: NQF Level 2
- Applicants must be unemployed.
- Applicants must not be enrolled with any institution for a qualification nor be registered in any Learnership Programme.
- Applicants must not be in possession of a completed post-matric qualification.
- Applicants in possession of a post-matric qualification must not apply and will not be considered.
- Applicants must have a Matric (Grade 12) with Mathematics and Physical Science (minimum of Level 4 in ALL subjects).
- Applicants must be a South African citizen and be in possession of a valid SA ID.
- Applicants must be between 18 and 35 years of age (in line with the NSDSIII).
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- As a learner, you are expected to complete your qualification on record time and in line with your contract agreement for the stipulated period.
Key Attributes and Competencies
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Knowledge of Rand Water mandate and its contribution to the water sector
- Mus have excellent Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Must be Self motivated and results-driven
How to Apply
The following documents must accompany your application:
- A certified copy of the ID document
- Certified copy of Matric (Grade 12) Certificate
- Proof of residence
08 February 2023