The Council of Medical Schemes (CMS) is offering an internship opportunities to individuals between the ages of 18 and 35 in the supply chain management field. Successful candidates will work within the CMS for a fixed-term contract of 12 months as a Supply Chain Management Intern.
Key performance Areas
- Assist to perform day to day administration of SCM function
- Assist SCM with preparation of Internal/ External Audits
- Assist with electronic and physical filling of SCM documents (record keeping)
- Assist with procurement of non-critical items
Directions to Candidates
- Successful candidate will be responsible for their own transport and accommodation during the period of internship.
- Applicants must note that their qualifications will be verified with relevant institutions.
- The Council for Medical Schemes will pay a monthly stipend to the Graduate Intern.
- The successful applicant will be required to enter into an agreement with the Council for Medical Schemes.
- If invited for an interview, the costs incurred to attend the interview will be the responsibility of the applicant.
- National Diploma or above in Procurement Management/Logistics/Supply Chain Management
- No work experience is required
- Attention to detail
- Research skills
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Good record-keeping skills
- Negotiation and communication skill.
- 26 February 2021 @12:00.
How to Apply
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with traceable contact details, a copy of Tertiary qualification/statement of results, a copy of Identity Document, and a copy of Matric Certificate.
- NB: Failure to submit the required documentation will result in the application not being considered.