The Council of Medical Schemes (CMS) is offering an internship opportunities to individuals between the ages of 18 and 35 in the Human Resource Management field. Successful candidates will work within the CMS for a fixed-term contract of 12 months as a Human Resource Intern.
- Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa
Key performance Areas
- The HR Intern will inter alia be responsible for supporting the People and Business Solutions team to deliver Personnel/Human Resources/Industrial Relations/Labour Law and Organisational Design solutions to clients.
- Assist to perform day to day HR administration function
Directions to Candidates
- Successful candidate will be responsible for their own transport and accommodation during the period of internship.
- Applicants must note that their qualifications will be verified with relevant institutions.
- The Council for Medical Schemes will pay a monthly stipend to the Graduate Intern.
- The successful applicant will be required to enter into an agreement with the Council for Medical Schemes.
- If invited for an interview, the costs incurred to attend the interview will be the responsibility of the applicant.
- National Diploma or above in Human Resource Management/Industrial Psychology/ Industrial Relations
- No work experience is required
- Problem-solving skills
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a team
- Good communication skills (Written and Verbal)
- Strong interpersonal skills (comfortable dealing with clients in both positive and difficult situations)
- Resilient and adaptable with the ability to work under pressure
- Pay attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a very high degree of confidentiality.
- 26 February 2021 @12:00.
How to Apply
- A comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV) with traceable contact details, a copy of Tertiary qualification/statement of results, a copy of Identity Document, and a copy of Matric Certificate.
- NB: Failure to submit the required documentation will result in the application not being considered.