Applicants are invited to join the Pragma Student Training Programme, based at our Head Office in Bellville.
This three-week programme is specifically aimed at B.Eng. or B.Sc. Eng. (Industrial, Mechanical, Electrical, and Electrical and Computer, Mechatronic) students in their third or fourth year of studies. The content of this award winning programme ensures that the students are introduced to the concepts of enterprise asset management and Pragma’s service offering. Included is exposure to the work of an Asset Care Engineer at a Pragma client. The student will also have the privilege to be part of various coaching and mentoring sessions with Pragma’s senior leadership team, in order to provide them with valuable life and career lessons right at the start of their careers.
The programme will run from 22 June 2020 until 10 July 2020.
- Western Cape, Cape Town, Northern Suburbs, Bellville
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The intention is a combination of practical work experience, personal development training and exposure to the field of Asset Management, for those students who require in-service training, in order to obtain their qualification
Successful candidates must have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- In their 3rd or 4th year of studying in any of the following disciplines: Mechanical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering and Mechatronic Engineering.
- Available for the entire duration of the programme.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work in diverse-rich teams.
- Computer literate – Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- A valid letter from the Institution confirming that work integrated learning is a requirement in order to obtain your qualification.
Prospective delegates must upload a transcript of their entire academic record (First year until current year) together with the letter form the institution.
HOW TO APPLY?
Closing date: 31 March 2020