Rio Tinto is a Certified Top Employer for 4 consecutive years, located in the Kwa-Zulu Natal province, Richards Bay Minerals (RBM) is part of the Rio Tinto Group and is an internationally recognised sand mining and mineral processing operations leader and one of the world’s foremost producers of titanium minerals, high purity pig iron and zircon.
They have implemented a sound corporate social development programme and an internationally recognised environmental rehabilitation programme to restore the mined dunes to their natural state once mining operations have ceased. At Rio Tinto you can explore and develop your personal and professional potential within one of the most dynamic and diverse companies in the world.
- KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa, Richards Bay.
The following Learnership opportunities are available to applicants interested in pursuing a career in the following disciplines:
- Electrician x 2
- Instrumentation x 3
- Fitter x 2
The ideal candidates will have the following:
- South African citizen.
- N2 in the following subjects: Mathematics, Engineering Science, and two related trade theory subjects for the discipline.National driver’s License.
HOW TO APPLY
Only online applications will be considered, please follow the below steps to apply.
- Visit https://jobs.riotinto.com/
- Select ‘Africa’ (ZA) as location
- View advert and apply
>>Apply Online For Rio Tinto: Learnership Programme 2020/2021
Closing date: 28 February 2020
- If you have not received any correspondence by the 1st week of March 2019, please regard your application as unsuccessful.