Location: Various Locations
Salary: Market Related
Brand: Standard Bank
To take demand from walk-in customers for any cash related matters (e.g., teller, forex, ATM, etc.) whilst forming an accurate assessment and understanding of that demand in order to act on it in a manner that consistently delivers what matters to the customer within the parameters of the bank’s financial offerings.
Key qualifications and experience Requirements:
- Secondary/High school/A levels/Matric
- Branch Operations
- 3-4 years Previous branch banking experience, understanding the bank’s laid-down policies and procedures related to telling / frontline support; foreign exchange; bulk cash and ATMs.
- Familiar with the legal aspects regarding cheques and cash handling.
- Knowledge of the functions of other departments within the branch.
- Generating Ideas
- Exploring Possibilities
- Providing Insights
- Adopting Practical Approaches
- Examining Information
- Banking Process & Procedures
- Application & Submission Verification (Business Banking)
- Customer Acceptance & Review (Consumer Banking)
- Customer Understanding ( Consumer Banking)
How to Apply
Open Until Position is Filled