Fidelity Services Group (FSG) is offering a 12-month learnership opportunity in their cash solutions division. The learnership is open at CashMaster in Waltloo, reporting to the Production Manager CashMaster. In this role you will ensure that all builds are done on time and correctly. Assembling and testing of CashMaster products.
Fidelity Services Group is Southern Africa’s largest integrated security solutions provider and the industry leader in protection innovation. Excellence in service delivery and implementation are fundamental to our impressive track record.
- Gauteng, Pretoria
- Not specified
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate with Maths and Science
- Strong oral communication skills
- Basic electronics qualification.
- Assembling of devices and the ability to trace issues and fault finding
Key Performance Areas
- Receiving and keeping stock for your assembly’s.
- Doing stock count every week on your stock.
- Doing all QC documents regarding the sub assembly that you are building.
- Making sure all builds are done in the time bracket that’s been given to you every day. (Assembling and testing)
- Demonstrates integrity by modelling CashMaster’ s values and ethical standards
- Strong analytical skills
- Focuses on impact and result for the client and responds positively to feedback
- Leads teams effectively and shows conflict resolution skills
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude
- Builds strong relationships with clients and external actors
- Remains calm, in control and good humoured even under pressure
- Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice
- Ability to promote integrity and business ethics; demonstrate mature judgment, trust and open communication; ability to ensure effective team work, collaborative behaviour and team spirit
- Ability to develop collaborative and harmonious relationship with external partners and clients at the senior level
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to persuade and influence others
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules
- Critical thinking
- Service orientation
- 31 January 2021