Sibanye-Stillwater is offering a limited number of positions to local community and labour sending areas for a full-time study opportunity at university and TVET colleges.
Location: North West
Section: Rustenburg & Kroondaal Operations
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- NDipl / BSc / BEng / BTech / BComm degrees and higher
- TVET College: N 4 – N6 (Nated Programmes in Mechanical & Electrical Engineering and Business studies – HR, Finance & Business Management)
- Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend panel interview.
- Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 21 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Currently registered University students with proof of registration and latest academic record
- Applicants in possession of a Grade 12 Matric Certificate with University Acceptance – APS score of 23
- Matriculants (Mid-year results will be provisionally considered and proof of registration and/or acceptance)
- Achieved a minimum of at least: English 5 (60 %+), Mathematics 5 (60 %+) and Physical Science 5 (60 %+)
- TVET College students – Matric with Higher Certificate achievement (passed relevant school subjects)
- TVET College students – proof of Application to Institution and/or proof of Registration from Institution
- Proof of Residence (fraudulent submissions will be excluded from applications)
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye-Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
The following will be required as part of the application process:
- Applications to be done online
- No manual applications will be accepted by the HR or Recruitment personnel
How to Apply
Closing Date: 15 October 2019