The Investec IT Scholarship offers financial assistance to dedicated and academically performing undergraduate and honours students studying toward an IT /Technology related.
Employee Type: Fixed Term Contract
Department: IT Grad Programme
Division: IT Grad Programme
The IT scholarship allows students to join the Investec family whilst studying as well as gain exposure to the Investec world of technology. IT Scholarship holders will be assigned a mentor and participate in our Grad and work readiness initiatives. At Investec we look for dynamic, energetic people filled with tenacity, integrity and out of the ordinary thinking. We value individuals who in turn value our culture; that is, a can-do attitude while challenging convention. Diversity, competency and flexible leadership are respected in pursuit of the growth of our business.
We consider students from the Second year to Honours studying towards the following bachelor degrees:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc or BS) in Computer Science,
- Business Computing or Computer Engineering,
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom) in Informatics or Information Systems
- Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Information Systems/ Computer Science
Bachelor of Business Science (BBusSc) in Data Science
- All equivalent IT and Engineering degrees