Nestlé is the world’s leading Food and Beverage Company, whose purpose is to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future, to that effect the organization is also committed to upskilling young talent by proving bursary opportunities.
So if you are a high performer, self-motivated, driven and want a fulfilling career with the world’s leading Food and Beverage Company, then start your dream career by applying for the Nestlé Future Talent Bursary today.
- South African Grade 12 students should have a senior certificate with a minimum of a “B” aggregate (75%), for students planning to study engineering courses.
- The student must have Higher Grade (HG) Maths & Science in Grade 12.
- Tertiary students applying for the first time must have maintained a total average of at least 70% during the current study year.
What does the Bursary Cover?
The bursary is a full bursary and covers the following: Registration and Tuition fee, Prescribed text books, Accommodation or travel allowance and Meals allowance
Disclaimer: Bursaries are granted for one year and are renewable on an annual basis at the company’s discretion
The following information is required together with your application form:
- A certified copy of your South African ID
- A copy of the latest academic results
- Certified household income documents and/or Affidavit (not older than 3 months);
- Proof of registration or admission letter from the intended institution
How to Apply?
Interested and qualifying individuals must please apply online at here. Navigate to the applications page and select the online application. Nestle will need you to use a promotional code for purposes of tracking. Please use the following promotional code: Nestle 2020.
Closing Date: 24 August 2019
For enquiries please contact Mr. John Legoete at: [email protected] or 086 100 7787