Sibanye Stillwater is offering Internship programmes to community members who have obtained a tertiary qualification in the relevant fields.
Location: North West
- Be in possession of a relevant qualification when applying for an Internship programme.
- Beneficiaries of the Internship programme will receive a 1½ year fixed-term employment contract to obtain post-graduate experience.
- Pre-screening and psychometric evaluation may form part of the selection process.
- Shortlisted candidates will be requested to attend panel interview.
- Applicants who receive no response to their applications within 21 days may consider their application for the position to be unsuccessful.
Applicants must submit the following:
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- SAPS Certified Copies of ID and relevant qualifications
- Complete Academic Record
- Proof of Residence (fraudulent submissions will be excluded from applications)
- By submitting your CV, applicants are consenting to the Company’s assessment and interview process
- Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the relevant Sibanye
- Stillwater Occupational Health Care Centre
The following will be required as part of the application process:
- Applications to be done online
- No manual applications will be accepted by the HR or Recruitment personnel
How to Apply
>>Electrical Engineering Graduate Internship 2020
>>Mechanical Engineering Graduate Internship 2020
>>Finance Graduate Internship 2020
>>Metallurgy Graduate Internship 2020
>>Mining Graduate Internship 2020
>>Geology Graduate Internship 2020
>>Survey Graduate Internship 2020
>>Rock Engineering Graduate Internship 2020
Closing Date: 15 October 2019