Dube TradePort’s Bursary Scheme is offering once off bursaries to students who are residents of KwaZulu-Natal (KZN) and interested in pursuing a tertiary qualification in any field of study. Bursaries will be for students in their 2nd year and above and the funding is only for students studying at a public institution of higher learning in KwaZulu-Natal and not private institutions.
Bursaries will be awarded to students studying the following disciplines:
- Engineering Studies
- Agricultural Studies (Crops/ Plants)
- Maritime Studies (Land based)
- Information Technology Studies
- Built environment studies
Bursaries will be awarded based on the following:
- Available budget.
- Affordability level of the parent/s or guardian.
- Good academic performance and Other relevant criteria
- The student must be in his or her 2nd, 3rd or 4th year of study.
- Applicants must be residents of the KwaZulu-Natal Province
- Applicants must be between the ages of 18-35 yrs
29 January 2021
How to Apply
Students who are or planning to or already studying in the following institutions:
- University of KwaZulu Natal
- Durban University of Technology
- Mangosuthu University of Technology
- University of Zululand
- Bursary application forms are obtainable from the Students bursaries/financial Aid office.
- Completed forms and the documents listed below must be emailed to Solomon Nkosi at [email protected]
Please attach the all the documents as indicated in the application form – Compulsory
FOR MORE INFORMATION SEND E-MAIL TO: [email protected]