Are YOU our Future Leader?? We’re on the hunt for top graduate talent across South Africa! At RCL FOODS, we’re on a mission to have a ‘one company’ philosophy with the ambition to build an African food business of scale with compelling brands and a sustainable value chain that delivers to consumer and customer needs. We have a market capitalisation in excess of R14bn and over 20, 000 employees all sharing the passion and love of our much loved South African brands.
The RCL FOODS Management Trainee Programme aims to provide support to the RCL FOODS Group talent pipeline, which develops future young talent for Leadership roles within our business.
- Completed studies or currently in the final year of study
- Relevant BTech / Bachelors Degree South African citizen or permanent resident
- Good academic results (all subjects, across all years of study)
- Drivers License
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Excellent communication skills
The programme begins each year in February and runs for a 3-5 year period. During this time our Permanent Management Trainees are developed and coached by technical experts in their respective fields. You will gain exposure to a dynamic, corporate environment where you will be able to receive formal and informal training and be a part of many of our exciting projects.
The Management Trainees that are successful in our programme will be required to rotate between Durban, Johannesburg, Mpumalanga and Cape Town according to business requirement, learning all about different facets of our business.
How to Apply
Applications are to be completed on RCL career page:
- >>Management Trainee: Chemical Engineering
- >>Management Trainee: Marketing
- >>Management Trainee: Customer
- >>Management Trainee: Agriculture Animal Science
- >>Management Trainee: Finance
- >>Management Trainee: Industrial Engineering
- >>Management Trainee: Mechanical Engineering
- >>Management Trainee: Electrical Engineering
- >>Management Trainee: Human Resources
Closing date: 31 August 2019 @ 15h45