Purpose of Job:
OK Franchise Division is currently looking for a Trainee Operations Manager for our regional offices Nationwide, to manage a group of stores by providing support and guidence to ensure all goals and objectives set for the region are met.
- Matric (Grade 12 ).
- Retail management diploma (advantageous).
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Adhering to principles and values.
- Leading and supervising.
- MS office skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Decision-making skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
To maximize profits of the region
- Maximize sales.
- Identify gaps and opportunities related to product lines.
- Manage and minimize costs.
- Manage and minimize shrinkage.
To monitor and ensure consistent implementation of company policy, standards, procedures and systems within the region.
- Regular branch inspections.
- Regular follow-ups.
- Effective use of reports/biportal.
- Analyse reports and ensure effective implementation.
- To oversee the effective management of human resources within the region.
- To grow market share within the region.
- To manage risk within the region.
- Identify possible revamps of old stores.
- Ensure successful opening of new stores.
- Identify gaps and propose relevant product ranges for the relevant store profiles within the region.
How To Apply
04 November 2022