Purpose of Job:
The South African Weather Service invites graduates to apply for a one-year Training Internship in Forecasting at the head office of the South African Weather Service in Centurion. This Internship will start in February 2023. The forecasting offices where Interns can possibly be placed are: Head Office in Centurion, OR Tambo International Airport, Bloemfontein, Durban, Port Elizabeth, and Cape Town.
- Be in possession of an Honors Degree in Meteorology or Atmospheric Sciences with at least mathematics on second year university level and physical sciences on first year university level
- The qualification must also include the required dynamical courses as prescribed by the World Meteorological Organization.
The following must accompany the application:
- A certified copy of Matric results
- A certified copy of the full academic transcript.
- A certified copy of SA Identity Document
- A detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Motivation Letter
- Certified copies of the both the Junior and the Honors different degrees
How To Apply
15 November 2022