Citi Bank is offering graduate learnership for the 2020 financial year to qualifying graduates in the relevant fields of study. The Learnership Programme trains and grows key players in today’s changing economic environment, and will equip you with the knowledge and training you need to make an impact in the African economy. Your time at Citi Bank will look something like this: As a Graduate, you will interview and be placed in one of the following business areas – and at 6 months, you will have the option of rotating to other fields:
- Treasury and Trade Solutions
- Human Resources
- Have obtained your undergraduate with a GPA 65% & above or Master’s degree in any discipline
- Have a maximum of 1 year of work experience
- Have strong leadership, teamwork, and communication skills
Who we think will be a great fit?
Extensive work experience is not a requirement, but dedication to learning and a true passion for the business are vital. As industries all over the globe continue to restructure and grow, we are hiring professionals who have a global perspective on the future of banking, and want to make an impact on the corporate level. We value diversity and so do you. We’ll also be looking for the following:
- Commitment to personal growth and career development, a strong desire to learn, and success in team environments
- Knowledge of the global or domestic business landscape (preferred, but not required)
- Strong communication, planning, and organizational skills
- Analytical and quantitative skills
- Desire to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making.
How to Apply
Closing Date: The post will expire when filled.