Pragma is looking for an intern to perform various Industrial Psychology activities and support in their People and Organisational Development and Human Resource departments at the Head Office.
If you are interested in kick starting your career as a registered Industrial Psychologist and getting a closer look of how our company approaches the development of the people and organisation, we’d like to meet you.
You will only be considered for this position, if you have a valid letter from the Institution, confirming that work integrated learning is a requirement to obtain your Qualification.
- Bellville, Cape Town.
- Must be enrolled in an accredited university or college to obtain your Industrial Psychology.
- A student who requires in-service training to obtain their qualification.
- Experience with Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and problem-solving skills.
- Results and goal oriented and willingness to meet deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- Academic record of years completed.
- Academic record of current year.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist Industrial Psychologist with basic counselling skills and employee wellness.
- Assist the Human Resource Department with their recruitment, job analysis, compensation, etc.
- Assist with the design structure and development of the organisational culture.
- Assist with the administration and analysis of psychometric and organisational assessments.
- Attend employment industrial relations meetings and training.
- Assist with training and coaching activities.
HOW TO APPLY?
- Closing date: 29 March 2020