Pick n Pay in partnership with the Wholesale and Retail Sector Education and Training Authority (W&RSETA) is looking to recruit young and vibrant graduates from all PUBLIC TVET (Technical Vocational Education and Training) Colleges. They are inviting graduates who have completed their 18 month experiential training to participate in the placement programme at various business areas within Pick n Pay Supply Chain.
- Gauteng, Johannesburg, Evendale.
- Senior Certificate, with no less than a 3 score in any of the subjects.
- Financial Management TVET Diploma
- Financial Accounting TVET Diploma
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintaining backhaul rates nationally on the TMS portal.
- Preparation of backhaul SLA’s for review.
- Preparation of weekly backhaul revenue reports.
- Preparation of monthly backhaul billings.
- Vendor query resolution in a timely and accurate manner.
- Preparation of weekly/ monthly labour reporting for review.
- Preparation of weekly/ monthly adhoc reports for review.
- Weekly distribution of updated salvage stock report available for sale to customers.
- Perform bi-weekly store returns and PTR audits.
- Completed 18- months workplace experiential training
HOW TO APPLY?
>>Apply Online For Pick n’ Pay: Workplace Experience Programme 2020/2021
Closing date: 06 March 2020
Pick n Pay is committed to source, recruit, select and appoint talent that support our business and promotes equal opportunities in accordance with our Employment Equity and Diversity aspirations”.